Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely
– Karen Kaiser Clark
Business coaches are often called in when a business is perceived to be performing badly, however our most enlightened clients use these services when the organisation is successful, in order to develop a coaching culture – where higher levels of performance, increased job satisfaction, personal growth, and career development are seen as key performance indicators and aimed for by leaders and managers throughout the organisation, working together.
People and organisations call us in response to the following kinds of issues:
- People are failing to make the most of themselves;
- Confidence, consistency or clarity about performance expectations are getting in the way of results;
- Leaders need to engage in real dialogue with their people rather than go through the motions of once a year appraisal;
- Openness is in short supply and trust is low;
- Feedback is thin on the ground and conversations are all about tasks and deadlines rather than relationships and potential.
A critical element of our approach to coaching is to build into initiatives from the earliest stage measures to evaluate Return on Investment. We have a well researched methodology, developed by our strategic partners the Register for Performance Improvement Facilitators, that enables us to create a meaningful link between coaching and performance increases, and results show consistently that consistent and substantial returns are being achieved from the investment.